De La Salle College of Saint Benilde is now accepting college freshmen applicants for School Year 2013 – 2014. The application period started last June 11, 2012 and will be accepting applicants until November 27, 2012. Entrance Exam dates will be on October 21, 2012, November 11 and 18, 2012 and December 2, 2012. For the testing dates on different Testing Centers, check the schedules below.
How to apply ?
1. Walk in applicants may proceed to the De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde (DLS-CSB) Admissions Center and bring all the necessary requirements. You may also download the application online.
2. Go to DLS-CSB Admissions Center and secure an application payment slip and pay the non-refundable admission processing fee of PhP600.0 or USD50 for non Filipino citizens at the DLS-CSB Accounting Office. Use the official receipt to obtain an application kit to the DLS CSB Admission Center.
3. Fill out the application form and attach the following requirements. If downloaded forms were used, submit the accomplished forms to the admissions staff. Incomplete application
Requirements that you need to submit:
- Completed DLS-CSB Application Form
- Three (3) copies of recent identical 2”x2” pictures (write applicant’s name at the back of the pictures)
- Photocopy of National Statistics Office birth certificate or certified true copy of birth certificate (from the local civil register)
- Secondary Scholastic Record accomplished by the high school registrar with school seal
- Two (2) DLS-CSB Recommendation Forms including one from the principal, assistant principal or discipline head and the councelor or homeroom adviser
- For those applying for the 1st Trimester, SY 2012-2013, please submit the signed Certificate of agreement form (for late applicants) along with your requirements.
PLEASE READ : There are additional requirements for students who changed schools during high school, high school graduates who have not entered tertiary education, international students who graduated in Philippine high schools, applicants who studied and/or graduated abroad, Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) cases and non-Filipino and dual citizens. Please visit DLS CSB website for ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS.
4. Once application requirements are completed, secure the test permit from the admissions staff. This permit specifies the date and time of the entrance exam.
Visit DLS CSB website for complete information about admission procedure.
Take the entrance exam on your scheduled date. No test permit, no exam
October 21, 2012
November 11 and 18, 2012
December 2, 2012
REGIONAL TESTING CENTERS
Pampanga – St. John Integrated School, Angeles City, Pampanga – September 22, 2012
Bacolod – Testing Center: University of St. La Salle-Integrated School – January 12, 2013
Baguio – Baguio City National High School – October 13, 2012
Cagayan de Oro – Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, Cagayan De Oro – September 29, 2012
Canlubang, Laguna – De La Salle Canlubang – Admission Testing Date: October 13, 2012
Cebu – Asian Psychological Services and Assessment c/o Get Up and Go Tours and Travel Inc.
Admission Testing Date: January 26, 2013
Dagupan, Pangasinan – Escuela de Nuestra Señora de La Salette – September 22, 2012
Davao – Testing Center: Davao Psychological Services and Research Center- January 19, 2013
Iligan – La Salle Academy, Iligan – September 1, 2012
Isabela – University of La Salette, Santiago City – January 12, 2013
Legaspi, Albay – St. Agnes Academy – September 29, 2012
Leyte – Asian Development Foundation College – October 6, 2012
Lipa, Batangas – De La Salle Lipa – October 6, 2012
Palawan – Palawan Hope Christian High School – January 19, 2013
On February 4, 2013, results may be accessed through the DLS-CSB website and through text messaging. Individual status letters shall be sent to the senior counselor of your school or to the mailing address indicated in your application on the specified release date. If you do not receive your results, please inquire directly at the DLS-CSB Admissions Center.