Notre Dame of Marbel University welcomes all who seek Christian education, who are capable of undergoing college training, and who are willing to abide by the rules and regulations of the institution. Enrolment in the University is a privilege, and the University reserves the right to refuse admission for a cause.
Requirements and Admission procedures:
- Get a testing bill at the Guidance Center.
- Pay the testing fee at the Business Office.
- Present the Official Receipt to the Psychometrician for Admission and Placement Test.
- Take the Admission Test conducted by the Guidance Center. Admission to a college will depend on passing the admission requirement as stipulated by the entrance and cut–off scores.
- Present the following documents to the Guidance Staff for checking:
- Form 137 or High School Report Card
- Photocopy of NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 3 copies – Passport- sized colored picture with white background
- 2 long brown envelopes
- Photocopy NCAE Rating
- Other documents required for admission to a specific program
- Fill–out the Admission Form and Personal Data Sheet and Incoming student who will take BS Nursing and BS Medical Technology is required to undergo Laboratory Examinations such as:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Stool Exam (S/E)
- Urine Analysis (U/A) and pregnancy test
- Hearing test (for incoming BSN-1 shifters & Transferees)
- Hepatitis screening (for BSN II – First Semester)
- Drug test
- Chest X-Ray
- Undergo Career Guidance/Advising with the Guidance Counselor.
- Undergo Medical and Dental Examination in the Clinic
- Present the Admission Form and requirements to the College Dean.
- Undergo Interview with the College Dean for enrolment
- Process the enrolment of subjects to be taken
- Attend the scheduled Orientation program with parent or guardian
- Get an orientation attendance certificate
Academic program offerings / Courses offered
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY (BSA)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING (BSCE)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING (BSCOE)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (BSEE)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING (BSECE)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY (BSAT)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BSBA)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (BEED)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SECONDARY EDUCATION (BSED)
BACHELOR OF ARTS (AB)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE(BSCS)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY(BSMT)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING(BSN)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT (BSHRM)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINOLOGY (BSC)
Address: Alunan Avenue, Koronadal City, South Cotabato 9506
Tel: (083) 228-2218
Email add: [email protected]