How to Apply for PNPA CAT?
- You can apply online using the PNPA 2012 online generated application form or using the downloadable revised PNPACAT 2012 application form. Don’t forget to upload your photos and rename it with the system generated file name if you are applying using the online application system.
- Fill-out the Application form with the necessary information and choose your preferred test centers. Read the instruction located at the back or at the next page of the application form.
- Submit the duly accomplished application together with a self-stamped WINDOW ENVELOPE to the Office of the Registrar or mail to: The Director, (Attn: Registrar), Philippine National Police Academy, Camp General Mariano N Castañeda, 4129 Silang, Cavite. Submit only one application.
What are the requirements for Admission?
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- Of good moral character
- No financial obligations
- Male or female, single and with no parental obligation
- 17 to 21 years old at the time of admission
- Preferably 5feet 4inches in height for male, and 5feet 2inches for female except for indigenous people
- Weight must not be more than or not less than five (5) kilograms of the standard weight corresponding to height, age, and sex
- At least high school graduate
- Must be able to pass the minimum required physical fitness exercises
- See the table below the exercises for male and female:
- Physically and mentally fit for cadetship training
- Have no criminal, administrative, or civil case and other derogatory record(s)
- Must not be a former cadet of PNPA or other service academies
Information about grounds for disqualification and other related information is indicated in the application form
What is the coverage of the exam?
Examination will cover the areas of communication skills, logical and reasoning ability, math and sciences, general information and current events, and values and aptitude for service.
You can also choose from your preferred test location. There are test centers in the following locations.
Vigan City, Cebu City, Dagupan City, Tacloban City, Tuguegarao City, Catarman, Northern Samar, Cauayan, Isabela, Zamboanga City, Cabanatuan City, Pagadian City, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Cagayan de Oro City, Calamba City, Davao City, Lucena City, General Santos City, Odiongan, Romblon NCR Quezon City, Dasmariñas City, Manila, Legazpi City, CAR Baguio City, Naga City, Lamut, Ifugao, Iloilo City 011 CARAGA Butuan City, Bacolod City, ARMM Cotabato City Kalibo, Aklan, Bongao and in Tawi-Tawi.
YOUR NOTICE OF EXAMINATION OR ADMISSION NOTICE from the pnpa registrar shall be sent through mail. Applicants who fail to receive notice of examination may visit the PNPA website to check if he/she is included in the List of Qualified Examinees. If found qualified, applicants may go directly at the designate examination areas on the date of examination even without the notice of examination. Applicants shall present valid personal identification cards (ID’s) together with other requirements.
Source: PNPA Official website