Recency Review Center
About the School
The RECENCY REVIEW CENTER envisions itself as a premiere veterinary medical review center in the country providing the highest quality of review appropriate to the needs of a veterinary medicine board exam taker.
As a review center for veterinary medicine board exam, it shall commit itself:
* To provide high quality of review course through a dynamic & comprehensive approach
* To produce well-rounded and competent board exam takers of veterinary medicine and eventually, future veterinarians of the country
* To provide a conducive environment to the rational, physical and total well-being of the student as well as the lecturer
To apprehend the above stated vision-mission, the Recency Review Center shall:
* provide excellent quality of review standards and training for reviewees in gaining the appropriate knowledge, strategies and attitude in taking the board exam
* generate relevant and updated materials which are simplified for easy recall of veterinary concepts
* provide a wide range of questions that will help develop reviewees’ knowledge and skills in answering board exam
Our Edge to other Review Centers
1. A REVIEW PROGRAM LIKE NO OTHER
In contrast to other review centers, RECENCY conducts COMPREHENSIVE LECTURE-TYPE of review classes. A designated day will be allotted to each subpart of a particular subject in the exam (i.e. Clinical Pathology of the Veterinary Pathology Part of the Exam). With this approach, students will be guided better on the important topics in each subject in the exam.
2. EXPERT INSTRUCTORS
RECENCY’s lecturers are professors and graduates from the University of the Philippines Los Baños with masters and doctorate degree. They are well-known in their respective fields and willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
3. WELL-RESEARCHED & UPDATED REVIEW MATERIALS
All review materials have been thoroughly evaluated according to the guidelines specified by the Professional Regulatory Commission to ensure effectiveness in meeting the needs of reviewees. This is complemented by continuous research by the expert lecturers and current board passers in order to update the materials with current advancements in veterinary medicine.
4. CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR A MORE EFFECTIVE LEARNING
The Recency’s Lecture Room is spacious and fully-air conditioned. It is provided with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipments to aid the lecturers in their review sessions.
5. FREE WIFI
Recency’s building is equipped with free WIFI for reviewees’ easy access to internet service for additional updated references.
6. A LIBRARY HOUSED WITH RELIABLE VETERINARY REFERENCES
Recency constructed a Veterinary Library containing various veterinary books, journals and review materials specified by the Professional Regulatory Commission as required readings that reviewees can have access to for additional help & for references.
7. MORE MOCK EXAMS FOR A BETTER PREPARATION
Aside from Pre- and Post-Review Examinations that is designed like the actual licensure examinations, starting this year, Recency shall also be generating PRACTICE TESTS in a multiple-choice type 2 to 3x a week to help reviewees develop their skills and strategy in answering board exam questions.
8. AFFORDABLE BOARD AND LODGING
Recency’s building has a dorm for males & females situated at the 2nd and 3rd floors. Reviewees can choose to stay in an air conditioned or non-air conditioned room. Comfort rooms are clean and segregated. Housing arrangements outside the Center are available upon request.
9. NOW WITH MORE THAN 1,000 QUESTIONS FOR THE INTENSIVE REVIEW!