About the School
To prepare and assist the nursing graduate to easily pass and top the Licensure Examination through the holistic approach.
1. To assist the student in identifying their strengths and overcoming their weaknesses in the different subject areas.
2. To help reviewees enhance their critical and analytical ability in answering test questions.
3. To provide reviewees the proper techniques and tested tips to easily answer the questions.
4. To provide encouragement to students by giving advice on the proper and systematic way of studying for the board.
5. To provide psychological, emotional, and spiritual support in order to develop their self-confidence in answering the actual board exam.
6. To provide personal guidance and counseling to reviewees if needed.
The review center commits itself to provide nursing review programs geared towards excellent preparation of nurses to help them successfully pass the examination. It aims to strengthen their analytical and critical thinking for safe delivery of health care.
It shall endeavor to give inspiration to nurses to reach their potential empowering them to become productive, efficient and be of service.